Tealsorb EQ is a general, all-purpose absorbent that is great for cleaning up oil spills, greases, diesel fuel spills, gasoline, racing fuels, antifreeze, inks & dyes, solvents, pesticides, alcohols, aldehydes, acids (except Hydrofluoric Acid), caustic soda, aromatic hydrocarbons, paints, blood, vomit, urine, stool, polymer monomers, mercury, and much more.
Unlike clay, cellulose, polypropylene, and other agricultural based solutions such as Oil-Dri, Tealsorb is designed to bring virtually any liquid into its structure and "lock" it away.
Why Use It?
- Non-toxic and passes all regulatory guidelines such as paint filter test when properly applied
- Less product consumption than the average absorbents
- Lowest overall mass to landfill
- Reduced trucking rates due to lightweight nature
- Quickest and fastest clean up time compared to average absorbents
Tealsorb EQ SDS: teal-sorb-sds.pdf
2 Gallon Bag
5 Gallon Bag
How to use Teal Sorb All-Purpose Absorbent
- Apply Tealsorb around the edges of the spill
- Using a stiff bristle brush/broom, push Tealsorb into the spill
- Continue to brush back and forth in a circular motion over the spill until all the spill is removed
- Dispose of Tealsorb according to the local, state, federal, and international regulations and guidelines