About Tealsorb Absorbents
& Spill Control Products
Tealsorb (total elimination of all liquids) is your one stop cleanup solution for any hazardous or non-hazardous spill alike (with the exception of Hydrofluoric acid). While there are so many cleanup solutions on the market, Teal-Sorb is the leading one not only because of its unique chemical makeup, but also because of its optimal potency power.
Tealsorb has specific lines designed for different spills. But one thing is the same, Teal-Sorb deals with large spills for half the amount of the average cleanup solution. This not only saves you shipping costs, but also warehouse space. Teal-Sorb is a non-toxic material and allows the area to be completely cleaned of the product. Due to its eco-friendly nature, it can be land filled. Let's just say this stuff is hassle-free, eco-friendly, and way better than what you're using now!
How to use
- Apply Tealsorb around the edges of the spill
- Using a stiff bristle brush/broom, push Tealsorb into the spill
- Continue to brush back and forth in a circular motion over the spill until all the spill is removed
- Dispose of Tealsorb according to the local, state, federal, and international regulations and guidelines
- Never absorb Hydrofluoric Acid with any Tealsorb Product
- Due to the lightweight nature of Tealsorb, the product should be applied close to the spill in extreme wind conditions
- Warranty Disclaimer: Because conditions of use are beyond our control, no representation or warranty is made in connection with the use of this product. Technical information and recommendations are believed to be accurate but are not guaranteed.